Digital Citizenship for Students
Digital Citizenship is...
- being responsible for yourself in the online community, such as keeping yourself safe and healthy, and protecting your reputations.
- being responsible to your friends and family in the online community, such as keeping them safe and protecting their reputations.
- being responsible to the online community by creating a culture of respect and safety.
If you have a concern that you or someone in our school community is being bullied online (cyberbullying), you can submit a student concern form.
Practice your digital citizenship skills with these games:
A few other resources (from Common Sense Media):
- Is this website legitimate or not?
- Is this fake news?
- Should you post that?
- Should you post that photo?
- How should I take care of my device?
DCS Digital Citizenship Site: