Lauren Cutting, District Social Worker
Phone: 585-335-4040 ext. 2111
- Bachelor's in Psychology, SUNY Geneseo
School social workers provide services for students and families to enhance their emotional well-being and improve their academic performance.
Mrs. Cutting has a wealth of knowledge regarding community and regional resources to support students and their families. Please contact her for assistance.
Kim Birmingham, School Psychologist
Phone: 585-335-4030 ext. 3205
- Bachelor's in Psychology, Alfred University
- Master's in School Psychology, Alfred University
- Doctorate in School Psychology, Alfred University
- NYS Certification in School Psychology
School psychologists provide direct support and interventions to students, consult with teachers, families, and other school-employed mental health professionals (i.e., school counselors, school social workers) to improve support strategies, work with school administrators to improve school-wide practices and policies, and collaborate with community providers to coordinate needed services.
Laura Wadsworth, Elementary School Social Worker
Phone: 585-335-4030 ext. 3413
- Bachelor's in Sociology, SUNY Geneseo
- Master's in Social Work, Univ. of Buffalo
- NYS license in Clinical Social Work
School social workers play a critical role in schools and educational settings. They provide services to students and families to enhance their emotional well-being and improve their academic performance.
Sheila Cripps, Elementary School Counselor
Phone: 585-335-4030 ext. 3113
- Bachelor's in Education, SUNY Geneseo
- Master's in Education, SUNY Brockport
- NYS certification in School Counseling
School counselors are educators who improve student success for all students by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program. School Counselors provide services to students to foster their social-emotional development and better their mental health.