Position Posting: Director of Alumni Services
DIRECTOR OF ALUMNI SERVICES
FOUNDATION FOR DANSVILLE EDUCATION
Do you love the Dansville School Community? Did you graduate from Dansville High School? Are you crazy about being a Mustang and willing to shout it from the top of East Hill? Enjoy spending time on social media? This part-time position may be right up your alley!
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Develop accurate and complete alumni records; capture contact, biographical and career information of alumni via surveys, create an alumni directory, maintain alumni page, electronic correspondence, etc.;
- Establish and maintain the Alumni Association’s social media presence. Monitor sites and provide weekly updates. Expand our social media audience;
- Promote alumni events and programs that support the Foundation's vision and mission;
- Work closely with the Foundation Directors. Attend Foundation Director meetings and subcommittee meetings;
- Maintain regular communication with alumni via email blasts, posts, links to alumni web pages, etc.;
- Inform graduating students about Alumni Association benefits and engage them;
- Collaborate closely with Foundation colleagues in increasing support from alumni; communicate development-related activities;
- Assist the Foundation in planning and managing a budget for alumni relations, and;
- Be a resource for alumni classes/officers planning events.
- Passionate about and familiar with Dansville and our surrounding communities.
- Proficient with social media and electronic communication.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
This part-time position pays $3500 annually plus reasonable expenses as determined by the Foundation.
Starting date is January 1, 2019. Interviews will be conducted in December 2018. Interested applicants should contact Foundation Secretary, Sue Sylor
at 585.335.8718 throughout the month of November.